Sunday, February 21, 2010

Keep drifting fun.... or else.

Will Roegge and Joshua Herron are at it again. This time traveling cross country documenting drifting nationwide. I remember talking Joey Redmond of Wrecked Magazine about doing something similar back in 2008, like a sequel to Slide America to see how drifting has changed/grown since the original. But it never made it an further than words.

Anyway back on topic.

This full length feature film will have high expectations from the drift community especially as it is coming from the best guys in the business.. I'm sure we will not be disappointed.

Here is the teaser from Nashville Super Speedway. It features acouple of driftstl's favorite local drivers from the Control Freaks Team, our own Josh Clay better known around these parts as "Koopa", Jarrod "Kouki Crisp", and Danger Dan Sommer.

Drift Mechanik's Keep Drifting Fun from Joshua Herron on Vimeo.



Cant wait for the full length DVD to come out. I'm sure driftstl will have a big viewing party planned.

2 comments:

  1. jarrod was in the video too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add him as soon as I get off work.. Didn't see him! My bad!!

    ReplyDelete